Vintage Style Copper Coffee Pot (Wooden Handle)
AVAILABILITY: In stock (126 items)
- MADE IN EUROPE: Our warehouses are located in California and New Jersey. Everything is shipped from within the U.S. Most of our products are sourced from European countries such as Italy, Bosnia and Turkey. Everything sold at our store is made in Europe.
- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: We take this responsibility very seriously. If you are not satisfied, please let us know. We guarantee that we will offer you a replacement.
- Details; Turkish Coffee, 100% HandMade, Thickest Engraved Copper Turkish Coffee Pot with Wooden Handle. Made in Turkey. A Very Authentic Piece.
Special Design: Engraved Silver Colored Copper Body, Food Safe Tin Lining Inside, Pearl Embedded Wooden Premium Handle. Our products are made by hand, small imperfections / differences in shape, size and colour can happen and are part of the charm of a handmade product. This part of the handmade process is what makes our products unique and should not be seen as a fault. They will never affect the overall aesthetic of the product and its ability for use as intended.
High Quality It's All Made of Thick Copper. Outside is Hammered, Completely Handmade. EASY to Use, Clean and Store. You can Rinse and Dry After Each Use. Do not Wash in the Dishwasher for a Long Lifetime. Not suitable for induction stove top.
Risk-Free Purchase: Securely packaged in shipping box. For the long and complicated shipping processes, if the products you received are broken, please contact us ASAP. We guarantee to offer you a replacement.
- Includes; Includes Special 6-PCs x 6-Grams Single Serve Coffee and XL Copper Engraved Pot.
Packaging; We believe in our packaging quality! Each product is carefully packaged for trouble-free delivery.
- Product Capacity: 20 oz (590 ml). Suitable for 7-8 cups (finjan) of Coffee.
- Product Diameters: The handle length is 8 inches (20 cm),
Mouth Diameter: 3 inches (7.6 cm),
Base Diameter: 4 1/2 inches (11.4 cm),
Depth: 4 inches (10.1 cm)
- Material: Copper, Wooden Handle
- Type of Manufacturing: Handmade
Turkish Coffee Making Instructions (for 4 people):
- Place the sugar (if desired), 4 Turkish coffee cup-sized cups of cold filtered water, and 3 heaping tablespoons Turkish Coffee (ground) in copper Turkish coffee pot.
- Using a small spoon, stir briefly until just combined and place pot on stovetop.
- Slowly bring coffee mixture to a boil over medium heat. This will take 3-4 minutes, so keep a close watch.
- As the coffee warms, you will see a dark foam building up. Closer to it coming to a boil, using a teaspoon, transfer some of the foam into each of your two Turkish coffee cups. Return coffee pot to stovetop.
- As coffee comes to a boil, pour half of the coffee into the cups, over the foam.
- Return coffee pot to stovetop and boil the remaining coffee for an additional 15-20 seconds and pour the rest into the coffee cups to the rim.
- Serve with water and Turkish delight.
Hurry up! Sales Ends In