Crystalia Granite Cooking and Serving Plates, Kunefe Plate, Set of 3 (Medium)
"We want to inspire your kitchens with our quality products at Crystalia."
Looking for the perfect wedding, birthday, engagement, anniversary, mother's day or Christmas present?
It's the perfect gift for every occasion! The perfect gift for Christmas, Birthday, Wedding Anniversary, Valentine's day, Father's day, Mother's day, Housewarming, College Graduation, St. Patrick's day, Job Promotion, and secret Santa gifts!
- Kunefe Plates (3PCs): Crystalia's Medium-size Kunafa Plate has a 9 ¼ inch (23.5 cm) Outer Diameter, 6 ½ inch (16.5 cm) Inner Diameter, and 1 inch (2.5 cm) Height. Kunafa is a Traditional Turkish Dessert, also named Kadayif which is shredded phyllo made from the recipe's special dough.
- Non-Stick Granite Material: Our kunafa cooking plates are made of premium quality, food-grade and long-lasting Granite material. In addition to being a good conductor of heat, unlike Aluminum, Granite has nonstick features. The Granite Kunafa plate has no chemical coatings or extra metals.
- Easy to Use Design: Sturdy enough and can be easily placed in the kitchen cabinets for easy stacking and space-saving. Just place the kunefe on the granite plate and cook it. Suitable for use on conventional stoves.
- Easy Clean & Dishwasher Safe: Easy to clean granite pans by hand. Should not use abrasive detergents. IT IS NOT recommended to wash it with cold water while hot. Wait for it to cool down. It can be put in the dishwasher with peace of mind.
- Includes: 3 Granite Plates
Packaging: We believe in our packaging quality! Each product is carefully packaged for trouble-free delivery. If the products you received are defective, please contact us ASAP. We guarantee to offer you a replacement or refund.
HOW TO MAKE KUNAFA AT HOME:
1. Make the syrup first. Combine sugar, water, and a slice of lemon in a saucepan. Bring it to boil and let it simmer for 15 minutes. Let it cool completely.
2. Butter the bottom of the three pans. Place the first layer in a pan, the bottom of which is buttered well. Then shred some unsalted cheese like mozzarella over it and cover it with buttered kadayif dough noodles. Using your hands, press on it well so that everything sets well. Repeat this for the second pan.
3. Over the lowest heat on the stove, cook it until the bottom is golden. Carefully place one of the extra pans on it and flip the dessert into that extra pan. Now golden side is on the top. Cook the other side until golden as well. Repeat this for the second portion.
4. Pour cold syrup over the dessert when it is still hot. Garnish with ground pistachio and serve immediately.
It is very easy to clean granite pans by hand. You can quickly clean it with a dish sponge. You should not use abrasive detergents when cleaning your granite pots and pans. You should not wash the granite pan with cold water as soon as you take it off the stove. This will damage the granite. Wait for it to cool down and then clean it. To easily remove the burn marks on the granite pan, you can add some vinegar and water and boil it for a few minutes. If you want to clean the granite pan in a short amount of time, you can put it in the dishwasher with peace of mind.
Hurry up! Sales Ends In