Cooking and Serving Plates for Kunafa
AVAILABILITY: In stock (25 items)
- SINGLE SERVE KUNEFE PLATES 3 PCs:
- Small Size: 6.5 inch Outer Diameter, 5 inches (12.5 cm) Inner Diameter and 3/4 inch (1.9 cm) Height
- Medium size: 9 1/4 inches (23.5 cm) Outer Diameter, 6 1/2 inches (16.5 cm) Inner Diameter and 1 inches (2.5 cm) Height
- PERFECT FOR: Kunafa the Traditionally Dessert, Kadayif and Katafi, Suitable for Frozen or Homemade Kunefe
- EASY TO USE: Place the kunefe on the plate and cook it. Before using and after each use wash your new plates in warm water with a mild soap or dish detergent.
- SPECIAL DESIGN: Sturdy & Durable 1st Quality Food Safe Aluminum Plate. Aluminum is a very good heat conductor.
- RISK FREE PURCHASE: For the long and complicated shipping processes, if the products you received are broken, please contact us ASAP. We guarantee to offer you a replacement.
How to Make Kunafa at Home
1. Make the syrup first. Combine sugar, water and a slice of lemon in a sauce pan. Bring it to boil and let it simmer for 15 minutes. Let it cool completely.
2. Butter the bottom of four pans. Place the first layer in a pan, the bottom of which is buttered well. Then shred some unsalted cheese like mozzarella over it and cover it with buttered kadayif dough noodles. Using your hands, press on it well so that everything sets well. Repeat this for the second pan.
3. Over the lowest heat on the stove, cook it until the bottom is golden. Carefully place one of the extra pans on it and flip the dessert into that extra pan. Now golden side is on the top. Cook the other side until golden as well. Repeat this for the second portion.
4. Pour cold syrup over the dessert when it is still hot. Garnish with ground pistachio and serve immediately.
Hurry up! Sales Ends In