Cooking and Serving Plates for Kunafa
AVAILABILITY: In stock (123 items)
- MADE IN EUROPE: Our warehouses are located in California and New Jersey. Everything is shipped from within the U.S. Most of our products are sourced from European countries such as Italy, Bosnia and Turkey. Everything sold at our store is made in Europe.
- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: We take this responsibility very seriously. If you are not satisfied, please let us know. We guarantee that we will offer you a replacement.
- Details; Perfect For: Traditional Kunafa Dessert, Kadayif and Katafi, Suitable for Frozen or Homemade Kunefe.
- Easy to use: Place the kunefe on the plate and cook it. Before using and after each use wash your new plates in warm water with a mild soap or dish detergent.
- Special Design: Sturdy & Durable 1st Quality Food Safe Aluminum Plate. Aluminum is a very good conductor of heat.
- Risk-free Purchase: After the long and complicated shipping process, if the products you received are broken, please contact us ASAP. We guarantee to offer you a replacement.
SINGLE SERVE KUNEFE PLATES 3 PCs
Packaging; We believe in our packaging quality! Each product is carefully packaged for trouble-free delivery.
- Product Diameters:
Small Size: 6.5 inch Outer Diameter, 5 inches (12.5 cm) Inner Diameter and 3/4 inch (1.9 cm) Height
Medium size: 9 1/4 inches (23.5 cm) Outer Diameter, 6 1/2 inches (16.5 cm) Inner Diameter and 1 inches (2.5 cm) Height
How to Make Kunafa at Home
- Make the syrup first. Combine sugar, water and a slice of lemon in a saucepan. Bring it to a boil and let it simmer for 15 minutes. Let it cool completely.
- Butter the bottom of four pans. Place the first layer in a pan, the bottom of which is buttered well. Then shred some unsalted cheese like mozzarella over it and cover it with buttered kadayif dough noodles. Using your hands, press on it well so that everything sets well. Repeat this for the second pan.
- Over the lowest heat on the stove, cook it until the bottom is golden. Carefully place one of the extra pans on it and flip the dessert into the extra pan. Now the golden side is on the top. Cook the other side until golden as well. Repeat this for the second portion.
- Pour the cold syrup over the dessert when it is still hot. Garnish with ground pistachios and serve immediately.
Hurry up! Sales Ends In