Stainless Steel Coffee Pot
"We want to inspire your kitchens with our quality products at Crystalia."
Large breakfast or lunch cereal and milk/yogurt on the go cups with spoon and topping compartment for kids, students, and adults. Drop Resistance, BPA-free high-quality, and clear plastic material. Our products are specially packaged to eliminate breakage in transit and trouble-free delivery. Each order includes 4 pieces of large yogurt parfait cups. Ships in a beautifully designed printed box.
- Perfect to use as Turkish Coffee Pot, Herbal Tea, Chocolate Melting Pot, Milk Warmer Pot, Tea Warmer, Sauce Pot, Butter Warmer, Boiling Pot, Boiled Egg Cooked Pot and more.
- High-Quality Material: Stainless Steel and Heat-Resistant Plastic Handle.
- Suitable for 5-6 people for Turkish Coffee in a small coffee cup or espresso cup.
Easy to use, Clean and Store: Dishwasher Safe and Microwave Safe. Handle features a hole on the end for hanging from your pot rack for extra storage.
You can create wonders with this stainless steel Turkish coffee maker, milk pot, Arabic coffee pot, milk heater pot, briki Greek coffee pot, ibrik, butter melter, sauce maker, chocolate melting pot, Armenian coffee pot, Bosnian coffee pot.
- Includes: Includes 1 Stainless Steel Coffee Pot.
Packaging: We believe in our packaging quality! Each product is carefully packaged for trouble-free delivery. If the products you received are defective, please contact us ASAP. We guarantee to offer you a replacement or refund.
- Product Capacity: 18.5 oz (550 ml)
- Product Diameters: The handle length is 5 1/8 inches (13 cm), Diameter: 3 7/8 inches (10 cm), Depth: 3 5/8 inches (9.2 cm).
Material: Stainless Steel
Coffee Making Instructions (for 2 people):
- Place the sugar (if desired), 2 Turkish coffee cup-sized cups of cold filtered water, and 1.5 heaping tablespoons of Turkish Coffee (ground) in the Stainless Steel Turkish coffee pot.
Using a small spoon, stir briefly until combined and place the pot on the stovetop.
Slowly bring coffee mixture to a boil over medium heat. This will take 3-4 minutes, so keep a close watch.
As the coffee warms, you will see a dark foam building up. Closer to it coming to a boil, using a teaspoon and transfer some of the foam into each of your two Turkish coffee cups. Return the coffee pot to the stovetop.
As the coffee comes to a boil, pour half of the coffee into the cups, over the foam.
- Return the coffee pot to the stovetop and boil the remaining coffee for an additional 15-20 seconds and pour the rest into the coffee cups to the rim.
- Serve with water and a Turkish delight.
Hurry up! Sales Ends In