Turkish Coffee Pot (Stainless Steel)
AVAILABILITY: In stock (13 items)
Turkish Coffee Pot Stainless Steel, Hot Chocolate Maker, Butter Melting Pot, Milk Warmer, Greek Arabic Coffee Maker, Cezve, 18.5-Ounce Capacity
You can create wonders with stainless steel Turkish coffee maker, milk pot, milk pot, Arabic coffee pot, milk heater pan, briki Greek coffee pot, ibrik, butter melter, sauce maker, chocolate warmer melting pot, Armenian coffee pot, Bosnian coffee pot.
You can use our stainless steel product for many years.
Enjoy your coffee, milk, tea or hot chocolate with your family or guests.
Turkish Coffee Making Instructions (for 2 people):
- Place the sugar (if desired), 2 Turkish coffee cup-sized cups of cold filtered water, and 1.5 heaping tablespoons Turkish Coffee (ground) in Stainless Steel Turkish coffee pot.
- Using a small spoon, stir briefly until just combined and place pot on stovetop.
- Slowly bring coffee mixture to a boil over medium heat. This will take 3-4 minutes, so keep a close watch.
- As the coffee warms, you will see a dark foam building up. Closer to it coming to a boil, using a teaspoon, transfer some of the foam into each of your two Turkish coffee cups. Return coffee pot to stovetop.
- As coffee comes to a boil, pour half of the coffee into the cups, over the foam.
- Return coffee pot to stovetop and boil the remaining coffee for an additional 15-20 seconds and pour the rest in to the coffee cups to the rim.
- Serve with water and Turkish delight.
Hurry up! Sales Ends In