Stainless Steel Coffee Pot
You can use our stainless steel product for many years. Enjoy your coffee, milk, tea or hot chocolate with your family or guests.
- MADE IN EUROPE: Our warehouses are located in California and New Jersey. Everything is shipped from within the U.S. Most of our products are sourced from European countries such as Italy, Bosnia and Turkey. Everything sold at our store is made in Europe.
- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: We take this responsibility very seriously. If you are not satisfied, please let us know. We guarantee that we will offer you a replacement.
Details; Perfect to use as Turkish Coffee Pot, Herbal Tea, Chocolate Melting Pot, Milk Warmer Pot, Tea Warmer, Sauce Pot, Butter Warmer, Boiling Pot, Boiled Egg Cooked Pot and more.
High-Quality Material Stainless Steel and Heat-Resistant Plastic Handle. 18.5 oz (550 ml) Capacity Stainless Steel Pot.
Suitable for 5-6 people for Turkish Coffee in a small coffee cup or espresso cup.
EASY to Use, Clean and Store. Dishwasher Safe and Microwave Safe. Handle features a hole on the end for hanging from your pot rack for extra storage.
You can create wonders with this stainless steel Turkish coffee maker, milk pot, Arabic coffee pot, milk heater pot, briki Greek coffee pot, ibrik, butter melter, sauce maker, chocolate melting pot, Armenian coffee pot, Bosnian coffee pot.
- Includes; Includes 1 Stainless Steel Coffee Pot.
Packaging; We believe in our packaging quality! Each product is carefully packaged for trouble-free delivery.
- Product Capacity: 18.5 oz (547 ml)
- Product Diameters: The handle length is 5 1/8 inches (13 cm), Diameter: 3 7/8 inches (10 cm), Depth: 3 5/8 inches (9.2 cm).
- Material: Stainless Steel
Coffee Making Instructions (for 2 people):
- Place the sugar (if desired), 2 Turkish coffee cup-sized cups of cold filtered water, and 1.5 heaping tablespoons of Turkish Coffee (ground) in the Stainless Steel Turkish coffee pot.
- Using a small spoon, stir briefly until combined and place the pot on the stovetop.
- Slowly bring coffee mixture to a boil over medium heat. This will take 3-4 minutes, so keep a close watch.
- As the coffee warms, you will see a dark foam building up. Closer to it coming to a boil, using a teaspoon and transfer some of the foam into each of your two Turkish coffee cups. Return the coffee pot to the stovetop.
- As the coffee comes to a boil, pour half of the coffee into the cups, over the foam.
- Return the coffee pot to the stovetop and boil the remaining coffee for an additional 15-20 seconds and pour the rest into the coffee cups to the rim.
- Serve with water and a Turkish delight.
Hurry up! Sales Ends In