Turkish Coffee Pot Vintage Style, Greek Arabic Coffee Maker, Thickest Solid Hammered and Engraved Copper Coffee Cezve with Premium Wooden Handle
VENDOR: CRYSTALIA GLASS
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 9 Left in Stock!
- PERFECT for Turkish Coffee, 100% HandMade, Thickest Engraved Copper Turkish Coffee Pot with Wooden Handle. Made in Turkey. A Very Authentic Piece.
- SPECIAL DESIGN: Engraved Silver Colored Copper Body, Food Safe Tin Lining Inside, Pearl Embedded Wooden Premium Handle. Our products are made by hand, small imperfections / differences in shape, size and colour can happen and are part of the charm of a handmade product. This part of the handmade process is what makes our products unique and should not be seen as a fault. They will never affect the overall aesthetic of the product and its ability for use as intended.
- HIGH QUALITY: It's All Made of Thick Copper. Outside is Hammered, Completely Handmade. EASY to Use, Clean and Storage. You can Rinse and Dry After Each Use. Do not Wash in the Dishwasher for a Long Lifetime. Not suitable for induction stove top.
- SUITABLE for 7-8 cups (finjan) of Turkish Coffee. 20 oz (590 ml) Capacity. The handle length is 8 inches (20 cm), Mouth Diameter: 3 inches (7.6 cm), Base Diameter: 4 1/2 inches (11.4 cm), Depth: 4 inches (10.1 cm)
- INCLUDES Special 6-PCs x 6-Grams Single Serve Coffee and XL Copper Engraved Pot
Turkish Coffee Making Instructions (for 4 people):
- Place the sugar (if desired), 4 Turkish coffee cup-sized cups of cold filtered water, and 3 heaping tablespoons Turkish Coffee (ground) in copper Turkish coffee pot.
- Using a small spoon, stir briefly until just combined and place pot on stovetop.
- Slowly bring coffee mixture to a boil over medium heat. This will take 3-4 minutes, so keep a close watch.
- As the coffee warms, you will see a dark foam building up. Closer to it coming to a boil, using a teaspoon, transfer some of the foam into each of your two Turkish coffee cups. Return coffee pot to stovetop.
- As coffee comes to a boil, pour half of the coffee into the cups, over the foam.
- Return coffee pot to stovetop and boil the remaining coffee for an additional 15-20 seconds and pour the rest into the coffee cups to the rim.
- Serve with water and Turkish delight.